Vulnerability injections in the CI/CD pipeline recently led to open source projects making headlines. Here’s a better way to secure.Learn more
Security that's inseparable from the applications its protecting
When a vulnerable call is made, Waratek Secure performs a checksum check and tells your application to ingore the code.
A healthy version of the code is returned instead in real-time as defined by your policy.
Additional calls to that vulnerability fetches the sanitized version, resulting in even faster execution.
- Decrease attack surface by securing the root of the target
- Reduce risk with automatic policy enforcement on every request
- Eliminate false positives & negatives by fixing vulnerable code
Publish changes to your security policy without redeploying apps
Accelerate time-to-remediate with instant security patches that take effect as your applications are running without needing to redeploy.
This approach to security reduces potential attacker dwell time to zero and keeps business continuity moving forward.
- Reduce the time for security changes to take effect
- Immutably protect against vulnerable injections in the CI/CD pipeline
- Apply security constantly rather than at a single point in time
Declaratively secure every deployment and improve productivity
Enable immutable control through policy that allows developers to move fast without fear of vulnerability regression.
Every Declarative rule in your policy is immutable, meaning there's no code in the codebase now or in the future that can override the security defined in your policy.
- Define a rule once & apply it to any code added in the future
- Achieve 100% accuracy with zero false positives & negatives
- Deploy new rules easily without redeploying applications